Thursday, January 31, 2019

Tyrleaders

...Caldara shares some of the “tolerant” feedback he’s gotten from the first video, where he explained why he’s going public and will not comply with the Boulder gun ban. To help with his defense, he has established a crowdfunding campaign...[More]
I must confess I wouldn't cry seeing every one of his taunters in situations where they wished they had a gun. The best chance of that happening is for the fools to keep up their disparagement of armed citizens.

[Via cydl]

1 comment:

Henry said...

Thank for the notice. I tossed him a donation, both for his principled personal stance and for the research his Institute has done over the years that has been so helpful to gun rights.

I see his funding campaign has been wildly successful, surpassing its goal, but frankly I think he underestimated the financial retribution that Boulder's "tolerant, progressive" left is liable to subject him to, so let's not stop donating now.