Thursday, February 28, 2019

But What If Watching Others Get Viciously Attacked Relieves My Anxiety?

The mother of a 5-year-old girl mauled in the face by a pit bull at Portland International Airport has filed a $1.1 million lawsuit against the Port of Portland for allegedly letting a dangerous “emotional support animal” into the airport without a carrier. [More]
I was going to say something flippant about not being able to bring my emotional support Komodo Dragon to the daycare, but the truth is not that far off, albeit at least that's by invitation.

I get seeing eye dogs and the like, but there are a lot of attention-demanding headcases out there imposing their neuroses on everybody else.  It's a wonder the gun-grabbers haven't invented some new kind of "loophole" to disarm them, but in truth, my bet would be we're dealing with Democrats here.

1 comment:

Henry said...

My favorite has to be an article I saw two weeks ago about a woman with some muscular weakness condition who insists on taking her "assistance pony" everywhere. She claims she needs a horse because her assistance animal has to be strong enough to let her pull herself up on him when she falls to the floor. Here I am, thinking that a used aluminum walker is $10 at Re-Store, and doesn't poop all over the lobby.