Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Thirteen Reasons Why

The final vote of 245 to 182 fell largely along party lines, but 13 Republicans joined Democrats in supporting the measure.  [More]
Who are they?  Don't you "professional reporters" at CBS News think that might be a major point of interest to at least list, if not explore? Oh, that's right, I forgot: Real journalists show you for what you are.

The Hill and Roll Call haven't forgotten the first of "the 5 W's." I see oozing "bipartisan" manginas Brian Fitzpatrick and Fred Upton are among the dissidents.

If I had the time, I'd go through each name to see how they are on immigration and guns. One name that sticks out for me is Thomas Massie's.

Here are his reasons

They don't sit well with my "VLLA SELLA" predisposition, but I've gotta admit that usurpation of undelegated authority is what got us into this tyrannical government mess in the first place.

I admit I'm conflicted. I fear if the threat is not stopped, and now, we are heading for a place where the niceties of "rules" will be irrelevant.

No comments: