Monday, March 04, 2019

Deboosted

"This occurs because prompts like 'Share this video' are disabled..." [More]
I've personally experienced that with my posts, which is different from all the times I've documented where they've been deemed as spam and/or violations of community standards.

WarOnGuns Correspondent Robert B sent me this link along with a thought I have not seen elsewhere:
Isn't throttling some of the most popular conservative channels doing a disservice to Facebook's shareholders and ultimately violating the corporation's fiduciary duty? Could ultimately be a Sec violation for surreptitiously devaluing company stock? Is Favebook violating the law?
I don't have an answer to that. It brings to mind the nuns buying minimal shares to be able to call for a board response as has happened at S&W and Ruger, but this has the added element of invoking regulators. 

If you have an informed opinion on that, please share it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Research Internet Bill of Rights (IBOR).