Monday, May 13, 2019

I Love It When a Plan Comes Together!

By incremental changes in each of our 50 states, our nation is being transformed, and it is being coordinated with great success by the globalist/Marxists in alliance with the Muslim Brotherhood.  [More]
I do take exception with one statement the author makes, or at least with an unacknowledged reality:
It was not a mistake that she pulled out the old blood libel that Jews and those who support Israel are guilty of having “dual loyalties.”
My issue isn't with "support." It's with "dual citizenship," so my objection isn't Israel-specific, but applies across the board.

[Via Mack H]

UPDATE: Are you unwittingly funding the leftist takeover of America?

2 comments:

Mack said...

Yes, good point and observation.

Which is why I've always read the 14th Amendment on this topic as "... subject to the EXCLUSIVE jurisdiction thereof"

Mack said...

I wanted to add that I'm grateful you "know the Enemy" -- the enemy within.

Do 'The Winning Team' know or care?