Thursday, May 16, 2019

The Company She Kept

BOMBSHELL: Bayer discovers “black ops” division run by Monsanto, shuts it down, initiates internal investigation as law enforcement prepares criminal charges against the chemical giant [More]
That seems like kind of a hyperbolic claim, and I probably wouldn't have posted on this but for the where-there's smoke-there's-fire links from Reuters and Bayer.

Combine that with a touch of resume clean-up:


What did our "worst nightmare" know and when did she know it?

I see some perceive my waving this flag as an endorsement of lawsuit jury verdicts. It has never been about that for me and I've tried to make that clear. What this is about is the agendized hypocrisy of the"left," which supports those verdicts but gives Shannon a pass. I want the environmentalcases to start demanding answers. Loudly.

[Via DvD]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When the agents of Leviathan kill Peons is it not murder, since by definition any killings by Leviathan's minions cannot be murder. Just ask Roland Freisler.
_revjen45