Friday, May 17, 2019

Whys and Wherefores

Now, let’s pose some questions for readers to consider.  First, why are these pages marked SECRET/NOFORN (No Foreign Nationals)?  Second, if you were Paddock, why would you voluntarily choose to shoot an AR-15 with a bump stock in a crime you intended to perpetrate when you could shoot a fully automatic weapon?  Third (and I’ll keep asking this until I get an answer), why did the FBI refuse to allow the ATF to examine the crime scene weapons? [More]
Here we go inventing wild-eyed conspiracy theories again.

No?

If the conspiracy theories I'm hearing are true, some powerful and dangerous people don't want answers getting out.  But rather than repeat them, I'll have to stick with what can be proven at this point, and see if we can prove any more.

What gets me is how some of the loudest and most vocal dismissals of that come from the ostensible "pro-gun" side.

UPDATE: Here's the FOIA release.

No comments: