Thursday, June 27, 2019

But WE'RE the Ones MakingThreats

“Bill, what if something bad happens to your family? What if somebody shoots them or something bad happens? I think you should be worried,” said one message. Another message said: “F– you. What if something happens to your family? What if somebody gets hurt? What are you going to do then?” [More]
But...but...but...

I can't wait for this cowardly piece of crap to be identified.

I wonder if the Hogglet turned in similar evidence all seven times.

2 comments:

Roger J said...

What I don't understand is how Oregon LEOs can go into neighboring states to "hunt" the missing legislators. Doesn't Idaho have something to say about Oregon LEOs operating within its borders? And wouldn't Idaho LEOs have a role in any apprehension of a "fugitive"? This sounds like an attempt at armed kidnapping under color of law, illegal under a number of laws, including Federal statutes. Maybe a lawyer or LEO can post and explain it to me.

If confronted by a out-of-state LEO here, my first words will be "F*** you moron, this is NOT your jurisdiction!" Maybe I'm wrong and the police state has gone even farther than I thought.

David Codrea said...

From my article:
"... Kate Brown is working with law enforcement in other states to try to get them to assist in the arrest of the absent Republicans... "