Thursday, June 13, 2019

Remember the Maine?


He did not say how the ships were attacked or who was suspected of being behind the assault. [More]
Hmmm...

Forgive me for wondering about which Western cities will become new centers of political influence for "refugees." Forgive me for wondering about the shadowy, string-pulling elitists behind cultural terraforming and citizen disarmament adding to their portfolios...

What do you think, General Butler? Will it be worth me giving that "last full measure of devotion" while Lee and George inspire us, and if not, how could I stand by while someone else goes in my stead?

This being a "rightwing extremist" can get tricky ... I actually expect archaic anachronisms like Constitutional "declarations of war," so I can evaluate if my representative is representing me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone else hear faint echoes of the Gulf of Tonkin?
_revjen45