Monday, July 08, 2019

Mission Accomplished

Eric Swalwell becomes first 2020 Democrat to drop out [More]
He made his name go national and the campaign coffers will be more than adequate now to regain his seat.

[Via Felix B]

UPDATE: Ah, shoot, I've been following the rumors all day that he was going to announce this but didn't want to say anything until it was a done deal. I just read the headline and the lede and assumed it was.

I guess that's on me and I should have read the whole damn thing before posting, but I'm not happy with the way this story was presented.

UPDATE: Now it's official. But with Steyer jumping on, they haven't lost any critical _ass, especially when it comes to going nuclear.

3 comments:

vintovka said...

And I was so looking forward to watching Ol' Eric riding one of those nukes down on us while whooping like Slim Pickens.

David Codrea said...

You still can.

DAN III said...

Swallowall is a problem only because the communist electorate keeps him in power.