Thursday, August 08, 2019

Stopping the Signal


[More]
This comes after John Richardson contacted me (while I was still on vacation) about another Fairfax exposé involving allegations about a supposed LaPierre aide. But according to Dave Workman, it "was locked Wednesday by Blogger for allegedly 'promoting or selling "regulated" item.'”

"Promoting"?  So saying"Buy more guns and ammo" can now get you shut down?

I would not be surprised to find a cadre of snitches similar to those patrolling Facebook looking for iffy technicalities and filing complaints to shut down ideologies they want to destroy. That WarOnGuns is on Blogger means I'm sure this blog is at risk.

Looks like I should be looking into migration to a less vulnerable hosting platform -- in my copious free time.

Earlier this week I replied to John that I had just gotten back and would soon review the link he sent me. I guess now I'll send him the link to this post and invite him to respond.

No comments: