Friday, August 30, 2019

Trump All Over Map on Guns as NRA Fights Self-Started Fires


Ultimately, it will be game over anyway unless we do one other thing, and pronto: Recognize that the Founders were pretty smart chess players themselves, and when they recognized the importance – the necessity – of a well regulated militia for the security of a free State, they knew what they were talking about. [More]
What do we do when the biggest impediments to "shall not be infringed" appear to be the leaders we've supported?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some say the decay started when popular vote for Senators went into place. Some say it started when the Dodgers left Brooklyn.

I say we can look back to when the last scumbag turncoat politician got a well earned dose of tar and feathers.

Anonymous said...

AGREED 100%, Anon! Rx=hot tar and feathers, applied liberally!

And, may I add: "Then run out of town on a rail to a chorus of hoots and hollers."

The way I see it, these bloody politicians act like children, so we might as well treat them as such. And what do you (must do) is to administer a good whuppin' when needed.

These Bozo-the-Clown politicians have felt no pain, so they keep up with the clowning. We just get more of what we tolerate, support, or subsidize.

Rx=PAIN, whether it be public humiliation, a pie in the face, no donations, or worse.

P.S. I never got a beating that I didn't deserve. And, I'm all the better for it. I know my limits.

Roger said...

I heartily agree.