Monday, October 07, 2019

An Uncertain Alliance

Proposed Florida Gun Laws [More]
This looks like a pretty good resource for more than that.

My only caution is I can't see who is behind it to establish bona fides, something I'd need to see before encouraging donations and the like. It's not like we haven't seen "gun groups" needing a deeper look before.

The website is registered by proxy and I can find neither tax nor business entity filings -- all I could find is someone I have never heard of in Pennsylvania. Google searches don't help much either. If I had more time I'd dig deeper, but all I can do right now is email them the link to this and invite them to introduce themselves.

And maybe you know all about them and you're wondering how it is I don't.  Sorry, been kind'a busy and just can't field it all. Feel free to edumacate me in comments.

[Via Florida Guy]   

1 comment:

DC Dalton said...

Hello David, I replied to your email and would be more than happy to discuss who we are, what we do and what our goals and principles are.

Dave Dalton - founder of the American Gun Owners Alliance