Thursday, October 24, 2019

Self-Registration

NOTICE: Facebook And Google Indexing Your Firearm Serial Numbers [More]
That's OK. All mine were filed off before I lost them in that boating accident.

I don't put photos of my family on "social media," either. If I didn't want to share information that wouldn't get publicized any other way, I wouldn't be on it at all.

Speaking of which-- if you're not, how do you help share article links and the like that people will never hear about except from advocates? Because those of us trying to bring this information can't do it ourselves, and nothing quite takes the wind out of the sails like having thousands of "friends" and "followers" and seeing single-digit "likes," shares" and "retweets."

[Via several of you]

1 comment:

Ken Windeler said...

I do have a Facebook account but only have a handful of friends. But I do post links and forward links to what I consider important and not just 2a stuff to the people I know and have their emails, and if they forward the same then that's good.
I don't seem to receive very many likes or shares and that makes me wonder if my profile is too low or Facebook doesn't approve of my postings.
I do what I can, GOA got 20 bucks, NRA gets nada.