Monday, November 11, 2019

Good Thing This has Nothing to Do with that 'Single Issue'

NY Times: ‘Tidal Wave’ of Mass Immigration Hands Virginia to Democrats ... A 38-year-old immigrant from India interviewed by the New York Times explained that he voted for Democrats in the recent Virginia election because he supports gun control measures, calling it the “most pressing issue” for him. [More]
And look what cultural terraforming is letting them, do.

So what excuse does any "gun group" have not to admit the obvious? Silence makes their leaders either deliberately indifferent saboteurs and/or dumb-asses unfit to follow.

[Via Michael G]

1 comment:

minute-man said...

...pushing mid-70's now, I’ve watched for as long as I can remember as complacent 'gun owners' made excuse after excuse while looking the other way each time their ‘duly elected’ Oath breaking treasonous "leaders" stabbed us all in the back. "Oh I pay my dues to the NRA, I do my part' !” is the stupid bast*rds standard reply when pinned down enough for them to squawk –if at all. Unfortunately, living as I must, in New York, I see it all the time. Nearly no one will to step up and fight FOR THEIR OWN FREEDOM. IMHO, and gathered from decades of observation, I think I can confidently confirm that Americans are the laziest, most lackadaisical destructive selfish pigs on the planet. Really. NOT to even mention SPINELESS. Oh well, I did, didn't I? Their self-centered ways - given enough time, will destroy –everything-. And that will include their own Constitutional Rights. Hell, they’re more than half way there already. And as I’ve aged, I have lost more & more respect for nearly all ‘Americans’.
They all act like sheep.

My father fought WWII -from Omaha Beach through ‘The Bulge’ -through VE day, so that I –and the rest of you jaspers could be born free. Yet these brainless morons today are squandering it all away. Pissing on their own forebears graves in the process. Truth to tell I am DAMN NEAR sorry to tell anyone that I am a ‘American’. I never thought that day would come…but it has. May God damn each & every one of those stealing our sacred freedom –either actively & deliberately, -or by simply not lifting a finger to fight the corrupt sons-a-bitches stealing it all. After all, it’s all one and the same isn’t it..?