Friday, December 06, 2019

More than a Sanctuary


Tazewell County Forms Militia in Response to New Virginia Gun Laws [More]

We talked about this briefly yesterday, or at least I did.

Between those demanding it all and those saying "Not another inch," Virginia really is turning into a flashpoint state. Between the pending anti-"paramilitary" edict and another piece I'm working now for AmmoLand, and my still-in-development Part 2 for my Firearms News militia article, we're seeing lines being drawn.

Interesting times we live in, no?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes no sense to post links to the firearmsnews.com when it can't be read:

Forbidden - ID: 83cc5fcd626719b64ac2c85a2770aec9

Doesn't matter what browser I use: Edge, Chrome, etc.

Jack Van Nostrand

David Codrea said...

Some have had problems and I have passed those on and been told all is good on their end -- and based on page views it can be read by plenty. All I can suggest is refreshing or clearing cache.