Wednesday, December 18, 2019

New and Improved!

State National Firearms Act (NFA) Weapons Regulations Map [More]
Our friends at American Gun Owners Alliance have created a useful interactive map that drives you right down to the sections and text of the laws, as well as links to other state gun laws.

Founder Dave Dalton also tells me they're still working on Puerto Rico, which has big changes coming in January. For now, the only "official" copy is in Spanish, and he's been informed there probably won't be an authorized English translation until Spring.

Dave also tells me they "have started the process to become a 501(c)(4), we didn't raise as much as we had hoped," to which I almost sent him back a link to Gomer.

Who will help me plant the wheat?

As I said when I introduced AMGOA to AmmoLand readers:

If, after seeing what AMGOA offers – and what it can offer if allowed to grow – you agree that you get value from the efforts, then simply do the right thing. Join and help. But that’s not all. Please spread the word. If you’re on it, use social media. Tell your gun-owning friends. Tell your gun club. Tell the gun shops and ranges you patronize. If you belong to a state or national group, ask them to start a mutually beneficial relationship with AMGOA.
 My hope is that regulars here will see the value and do these simple and warranted things.

No comments: