Monday, January 06, 2020

A Bit Beyond My Ken

“Gun Friendly” TUSC Cryptocurrency Project Launches [More]
As I've admitted before, the only Krypto I claim any familiarity with is Superboy's dog. I just don't get the whole Bitcoin thing and don't know if it's the blockchain concept or just my mental block. Then again, I don't get video games, either. Or calculus, economics, chemistry and quantum physics...

Perhaps had I been born later, my inability to comprehend would have been diagnosed as ADD. But as is, I can't present myself as competent to weigh in on this. What I can do is call it to the attention of those of you who are, so that you are aware of it and in a position to make your own informed decision.

1 comment:

DDS said...

“Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow” -- T. S. Elliot in "The Hollow Men"

Blockchain currencies are no exception to that rule.

If you're looking to hide your tracks and keep as much anonymity as is still possible, "cash is king" and will remain so.

At least for the near term future.