Thursday, January 02, 2020

Globalist Apparatchiks Wanted: Inquire Within


[More]
While I would put nothing past these hive insects and agree that blue helmets deploying on U.S. soil would make fine targets, I'm thinking, based on where the program has missions, the focus of this job will be more in line with coordinating between HQ and Wakanda. Unless and until I see directly-connected evidence justifying a greater immediate leap to conclusions, I'm reluctant to view this as anything but routine placement within a function that has been ongoing.

I don't doubt they'd like to. I just don't think this is it.

[Via several of you]

1 comment:

David Codrea said...

I believe this should have been placed here:

I'm thinking more on the lines of New Zealand as I doubt a US State could get away with inviting the UN in without federal request, Johnny Gee on Take This Degree in Militant Non-Binary Reparations Studies with the Unpayable Student Loan and Shove It
Publish | Delete | Spam