Friday, January 03, 2020

Mark Warner Exposes Huge 'But'


"There may be areas around certain assault weapons where there may be disagreement, but I would hope again these communities would register their concerns, but again, I'm only going to support something that's going to be constitutional but I do believe there are certain areas where the vast majority of Virginians, and I say this as somebody who owns firearms, I'm a second amendment supporter, can find some common agreement," he tells CBN News. [More]
Common agreement with "shall not be infringed"? Do elaborate.

[Via Mack H]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that's one more name on the list of "Second Amendment Supporters" joining John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, and Chuck Schumer.

With friends like that RKBA needs no enemies.

So do tell, Governor, of the 20,000 or so existing gun control laws now in effect, some of which apparently fail the "common sense" test, which would you be willing to repeal?

Dan said...

Anyone who states "I support the Second Amendment, but....". Does NOT support it but is instead a liar and an enemy of freedom.

Henry said...

So then, in his own words, Mark Warner has shown three buts, and absolutely no spine.

Chas said...

I suggest that we turn Mark Warner over to the crown, as a traitor to the crown. Obsolete you say? Okay, let's update that. I doubt that he will love the difference.
When will we begin to punish our rapists who have raped our right to keep and bear arms as Americans? I would suggest that the US Supreme Court hear their cases, long after they, the SCOTUS holes, have been horribly tortured to death while screaming horribly.
Luck to you and your ancestors on those accounts, bitches!

Anonymous said...

Everything before the 'but' is a lie.