Thursday, January 09, 2020

Playing No Favorites


[More]
That was in reference to yesterday's post, and it's no surprise there has been no response.

It's not the first time Herman Cain has ignored what I consider to be reasonable questions for someone who presents himself as a conservative leader. For instance, what did he mean by telling Wolf Blitzer he supports the Second Amendment but that states could impose infringements? (That segment starts @ 3:04 in).

On the flip side, just because I interviewed the guy has never meant I'm in the tank for Rand Paul. I've noted in the past I have an irreconcilable difference with him on his "don't call it amnesty"* partnership with Grover and Bloomberg.

Think he'd be any more responsive to my questions than Cain?

*

1 comment:

Mack said...

Impressive.

You. Not him.