Thursday, January 30, 2020

Qualified NRA Director Candidates Must Acknowledge Greatest Threat



Do you agree that politicians should be held accountable in their NRA grades for immigration actions that undermine the Second Amendment? If “No,” and if falling back on the “single-issue” excuse, provide credible and testable evidence – not anecdotes and not just opinions – to show that will not happen. [More]
Some readers have asked me who I'm voting for and my answer is any candidate who goes on record and satisfactorily answers my questions. In the interests of fairness, I've even provided an unequivocal way for those who disagree with me to prove they're right and I'm wrong.

2 comments:

Mack said...

I very much like what you wrote. But about this specifically, you write:

***Do you believe that the Constitution is the “supreme Law of the Land” and that the Bill of Rights acknowledges our birthrights?***

For me, the"Supreme Law of the Land" is God's Law -- the 10 Commandments.

Then the Constitution.

This is why I try to frame my arguments in reference to our God-Given Natural Rights.

Am I wrong?

Mack said...

I had to say a few words about the promiscuous use of the poisonous term "anti-immigrant" in our culture; it's sad that it's infected Ammoland.