Thursday, February 13, 2020

Just Like in New Jersey!

A state lawmaker has introduced a bill that would ban pumping your own gas starting next year. [More]
I guess anyone dumb enough to vote for Camille Lilly is too dumb to be trusted performing so complex a task. Besides, think of all the wealth that can be "redistributed" by requiring paid attendants and forcing everybody to pay more at the pump for it!

I'm waiting for the first shooting that begins "Motherf****r scratched my car!"

I don't suppose anyone's looking into who is greasing Camille's palm?

[Via bondmen]

1 comment:

Henry said...

And Oregon, let’s not forget Oregon. Modern Democrat plantations all.

My money is on Massachusetts being next. All it will take is the self-immolation of one Harvard undergrad at the local 7-11. Are you listening, David Hogg? Here’s your chance at another 15 minutes!