Monday, February 10, 2020

Never Forget

Operation Fast and Furious: The Forgotten History of the ATF's Notorious Gunwalking Scandal [More]
I'll not forget. I just don't expect the whole truth to come out in my lifetime.

I was looking for something completely unrelated the other week and ran across a two-part video of one of my interviews with my friend, the late James Towle of American Trigger Sports Network. This is from Jan. 26, 2011,  almost a month before the first CBS report, and fairly summarizes the work Mike Vanderboegh and I had done beginning with his initial post on  December  28, 2010.



I miss James and I miss Mike, both good men it was my privilege to be accepted by. Looking back on this, I'm pleased with how much of the early information held up with what was uncovered later. I'm also relieved looking at that moon face that I no longer have to take prednisone.

No comments: