Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Another 'Bump Stock' Action


This one raises flags for me because it looks like they need to cede the stocks being redefined as "machineguns" in order to qualify for "amnesty." That brings up a huge concern about the government later doing the same thing with semiautos.

What I find interesting in this is they used some of Len Savage's stuff for exhibits, and once more we find the history proving that the stocks "are a direct result of the government banning something" and that "To date neither ATF nor FBI will confirm ANY crime being committed (including the Oct. 1, 2017 Las Vegas incident)." I've written about that several times and I'll call your attention to this and this. Compare that to all the "news" stories flat out asserting they were "used."

4 comments:

Henry said...

What is this action? I don’t see a link.

David Codrea said...

I do. Along with an embedded Scribd doc. On both my computer and my phone.

Anybody else not see it?

Anonymous said...

I see it.

Ned said...

It's there. Click on the link.