Wednesday, December 01, 2021

Hitch Your Wagon to a Different Star

 Kyle Rittenhouse says he is destroying AR-15 used in Kenosha shootings - “We don’t want anything to do with that,” the 18-year-old said on "The Charlie Kirk Show" podcast Tuesday. [More]

Well, that answers my question, I guess.

Another reason I think erstwhile backers need to not insert themselves and keep their distance: Random stuff I've heard him say (and he should be keeping it zipped at this point) cast some doubts for me on his "in lockstep and one of us" bonafides. I'm waiting for him to say something that's going to disappoint and anger heretofore rabid supporters, kind'a like that anti-jab Lt. Col. who ended up p!$$ing everybody off and not caring what happens to him...

[Via Jess]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back in Anglo-Saxon times, if a rock rolled down the hill, squashed some yeoman's hovel, killing the occupants, the rock would be placed on trial for murder and, if found guilty, punished to the fullest extent of the law.

I had hoped we had come farther than that.

Can someone explain to me the modern justification for punishing the AR15?

Henry said...

"in lockstep and one of us"
It's not like we need him. The more of a political squish he is, the more it's going to chap the left's ass. He's almost one of them, yet he stands behind armed self-defense 100%. If the MSM doesn't filter this out, heads will explode.

Anonymous said...

Humans are still creatures of superstition. I never understood the phobia about buying a house where someone has died, but it's a major issue in real estate. Everybody dies, and they have to do it somewhere.