Regular readers here know I do FOIAs all the time and report on the results. This business of going after government/MILM corroboration strikes me as intriguing, so I asked for examples.
[Via Elmer Non-Fudd]
UPDATE: I am informed it is a locked account and anyone who is not an approved Twitter follower of that account will not be able to access it. So here's what accessing that link would have made available:
- Everytown to use SDA for 2020 elections. Here’s how to fight/expose them
- Champaign, Illinois FOIA regarding their Emergency Declaration and firearms
- Loudoun County, Virginia FOIA: Remember Moms Demand Action’s cheerleader?
- Loudoun County board meeting tonight (12/11): how about another FOIA drop?
- FOIA REQUESTS: A WEAPON WE CAN ALL USE TO FIGHT THE ANTI-GUN INDUSTRY
- Think legalizing marijuana in Illinois didn’t have a catch? Think again. It funds gun control grants