Saturday, September 17, 2005

The Counter is Closed

Pity. Good site.

Perhaps Countertop will return some day. He offers us some hope:

"I expect that after a break I will return, refreshed and re-energized. When that time will be, I do not know."

It's not exactly like gun blogging is a profitable venture. The only reason I do it is to force myself to keep on top of issues and to write a little every day. I don't know if that will ever pay off enough to allow me to do it full time--I did get two checks in today's mail for articles sold, along with an impersonal form rejection letter that couldn't even say why my submission wasn't wanted. That's better than most days--two steps forward and only one step back.

1 comment:

Countertop said...

Heh, thanks for the link.

Looks like I couldn't even stay away a full day, though, not when the NY Times is running pics of little girls with break-top rifles