Friday, September 23, 2005

Restraining Order Stops NO Gun Confiscations

The United States District Court for the Eastern District in Louisiana today sided with the National Rifle Association (NRA) and issued a restraining order to bar further gun confiscations from peaceable and law-abiding victims of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans.

I do my share of letting people know when I disagree with NRA management. It wouldn't be fair to ignore when they do something good that deserves our support.

At the risk of appearing an ungrateful snot, I do have one question: How come the ILA press release doesn't mention SAF, which is claiming joint credit?

1 comment:

AB5SY said...

It's my opinion that the SAF had to drag the NRA into going foreward in filing the law suit, other wise the NRA would never have acted to upset the gungrabbers wagon, food for thought, how many of the victims who had their guns taken will see them returned, did the Nazi's keep records of what they took from whom?