Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Another Frothing Anti-Defense Zealot

Here's another boringly unoriginal government force monopoly zealot who would be worse than useless in a life-or-death defense situation. I hesitated giving this wretch any further exposure, but found some stuff that was too rich not to share:

From a reprint posted at (can you believe it?) Christian Ethics Today:

So by no means mention that the likely weapon in these murders is a .223 caliber rifle, probably of the sort usually called “military-style,” which actually means “military.” These rifles have a range about five times the range typically favored by deer hunters.

And here's an article titled "Carter - America’s Best Former President."

Hey, everybody--listen to Tom Teepen. He's smart!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Christian, yet I do sin. The difference between me and T.P. is that he seems to believe that the sins of lying and maligning others are not sins. I'll get down on my knees tonight and thank God that He made me a man, and not a Tom Peepen.

Anonymous said...

I don't think Tom Teepen is actually a Christian, nor has he apparently made that claim. But I find it disturbing that "Christian Ethics Today" would publish such a pack of lies. I suspect that THEY aren't really Christian, nor very ethical. The problem is, THEY DO make the claim.

Teepen brought out every typical lie the gun banners have told, and even came up with a new one: the Sniper Society (ooohh, scary!) I've never heard of a "Sniper Society" before. But he is decribing military snipers, who are warriors, not lowlifes who murder innocents. The motto "one shot, one kill" is theirs.

Quit trying to sound like an adult, Teepen, and go back to your playpen!