Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A Victim of WHAT?

"If you don't know about it, then you're a victim of your own ignorance."

So says Washington DC police officer Dennis Fair, who cuffed, searched, arrested and jailed a woman who had one glass of wine.

Why would he do that?

Fair, who said he does not comment on individual arrests, noted in his report that Bolton's attitude was "excited," "carefree" and "cocky."

I hope they throw the book at her. She wantonly broke the cardinal rule of subjects in the presence of law enforcement heroes of the state:
"You WILL respect my authoritah!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I apologize Dave, I am at work with no access to my email for the next 30 hours. Thought this might be of interest to you and your readers. Please move this post or the information to the appropriate location. If you consider it spam, go ahead and remove it entirely.

Anonymous said...

Dave, I forgot to mention that this story falls under the same topic as the "A victim of WHAT?" post (it points to abuse by law enforcement). However, I think it is worthy of it's own post. You decide.