Thursday, February 02, 2006

Shameless Plug: Thunderbawl

Here’s a gun control trivia challenge. Name the person who said:

"I hate handguns. Handguns are used to shoot people and as long as they are around, people will shoot each other.

A. Sarah Brady
B. Dianne Feinstein
C. Bond. James Bond.
"Thunderbawl" is my Rights Watch column for the March issue of GUNS Magazine, on sale now at dashing, daring and dangerous newsstands throughout Her Majesty's realm...I mean, the Republic.

Speaking of Bond girls...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... Judging by the headline of your post, I would say that the answer is "C". That is consistent with the latest actor to portray Bond. Now whether the actor said it as himself, or it was a line in a script for Bond, I couldn't tell you.

David Codrea said...

Well, ummm, you could buy the issue and find out...

Anonymous said...

Heh heh.. Sorry,Dave. I stumbled across the info on another website. I'll keep mum though, so as not to spill the beans.

David Codrea said...

I've reported on Daniel Craig at WoG, too. But as the title indicates, this is a shamelss plug...

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, yes. So you did. It's all coming back to me now...