Monday, March 06, 2006

MMM Gallery V

If you're new to this site or The Million Moon March, this link should clear things up for you.

Most of the images posted today were ones I found on the Control Arms site by looking around to see if I was missing anything, so I don't know who to credit for them. This gallery probably features the most improbable and unbelievable Million Facer of any other at the end. But resist the urge to just scroll down to the bottom. Go through the gallery sequentially, and save the best for last. It'll be worth the wait.

Million Facer Terry Nichols thinks we ought to get tough on arms. Actually, judging by the way he helped blow up innocents, he also wants to get tough on legs, torsos and heads.



Bradley looks like he'll give them his arms--as long as they take the ammunition first.



Control Arms supporter John thinks Jodie Foster might finally notice him if he shows her he's turned over a new leaf.




Dyla... I mean, "Alex" wants to be safe from armed violence
--at least until he's through killing to his heart's content.



"Rambo" looks like he's making himself safe from armed violence.



Matt may not be tough on arms, but he's tough on targets...



I'm just guessing here, but I'd say Mark is sending some sort of message...



Fodder has had some wonderful successes in the past, but this time, they rejected "Albert"...



...and just said "Call Me Al."



That's the second time (actually, the fourth) they've pulled this on him.

"Uri" thirsts for a world where he will be safe from gun violence.



Of course, that's not all that Uri thirsts for. Bottoms up, Uri! (I do know who to credit for this one--I used a Yahoo email account because, for some reason, Control Arms doesn't want to post stuff they know comes from me...)

What can I say about this Control Arms enthusiast? What on Earth can I possibly say? Besides "Sieg Heil"...?


Yes, they actually posted this. (Note I found this back in the site from possibly before this protest effort began, so someone out there may have had this idea independently of the Million Moon March.)

11 comments:

Jay said...

Unbelievable. Adolph Hitler? I am sure Jewish people will be lining up to turn in their guns now.

E. David Quammen said...

Your making one of the wealthiest men in the world look like an idiot! And his minions are helping you to do it! They must have the most socially illiterate employees I've ever seen. (Or, there is a 'Pro' in their ranks, bringing them down from within).

It is obvious Control Arms is not really sincere in their motivation.
For we have proved it to be the comical ruse that it really is.

(Guess money doesn't buy brains, does it?)

Anonymous said...

David, THIS is who you said I wouldn't believe???? You're right! I'm STUNNED!! These people are absolute IDIOTS if they left Hitler there! I sincerely hope that this blows their credibility with the world!

Anonymous said...

And, yes, most Jews will follow Chuckie Schumer's lead and turn in their firearms, Jay. The prime lesson of the Holocaust is lost on them. The only group of Jews I know that will not give up their firearms is the Jews for the Protection of Firearms Organization (JPFO) More power to them!

Anonymous said...

I received notification today that I was accepted into their loving arms:

http://www.controlarms.org/million_faces/index.php/photo/id/1544150

For those of you that don't recognize the dashing visage, it is none other than John Wayne Gacy, murderer of at least 32 young men. Tried and convicted of these heinous crimes, he was executed by the State of Illinois. Google him for a record of his crimes.

Anonymous said...

Look up "Pol Pott" (in the US) and you'll find that big, lovable guy's pic.

(I had to change the last name a little, so it would get past their censors, but apparently they don't have any...)


Cheers!

Thebronze

Anonymous said...

Damn you Bill!!!!

I didn't see your post!

Anyway, look up "Gaycee" after a while... (It's pending approval.)

AlanDP said...

I was going to submit Hitler but I thought it would be too obvious even for them to miss.

I guess they showed me.

The Mad Hatter said...

Guys, we've gotten Osama bin Laden lined up! If you're lucky enough, you get some clueless stoner or bored careless slacker allowing your post through. What we have slipped by has been ridiculous.

I've recently submitted Benito Mussolini; we'll see how they like him.

Anonymous said...

Ooops! I meant "Jews for the Preservation of Firearms OWNERSHIP"! My bad.

The Mad Hatter said...

Infiltration successful: Benito is now online!