Monday, May 08, 2006

Gun Battle Erupts at Vancouver Rap Show

A dance-floor brawl early Saturday erupted into gunfire — leaving one man clinging to life in hospital, another suffering from a gunshot wound and pandemonium in a Vancouver venue...

The night's bill featured headliner Lord Finesse(Robert Hall Jr.) from New York, the Chillin Villain Empire from Los Angeles and local rappers Fourth World, who were celebrating the release of their new CD.
Must be the fault of all those American guns. Every time me 'n my homies get around them, stuff like this is always happening...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know exactly what your about here. But this is serious. the man will die. It Sounds to me like your blameing rap music. the clear enemy is guns themselves.

David Codrea said...

What we're about here, Cass, is protecting our rights from idiots like you.

nicolas said...

Cass, I wish I could meet you face to face. You just have so much to learn. My wife has a degree in elementary education, so she could help. Let me know if you're interested.

Anonymous said...

Whoa, didn't mean to start a fight with a buncha gun freaks. you do your thing and protect yourself and whatever you want...just don't blame the death of people on a form of music. thats all.

Fucking Wierdos

Anonymous said...

Well don't go blaming it on guns, Cass. I think you should take Reason up on his offer.