Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Strickland Shot Through Door

Law enforcement officers may have fired through a front door Friday night as sheriff's deputies and University of North Carolina Wilmington police officers attempted to serve an arrest warrant on Peyton Strickland in connection with the Nov. 17 robbery of two PlayStation 3 game stations from a UNCW student...

"Some of the bullets went through intervening targets, probably the door," Garrett said. Both bullets that struck Strickland passed through him into the house, he added.
[Via Unit Structures]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so appalling, you cn't even add your own commentary, David? Hell, I got nothin' to add either. This pretty much speaks for itself.

Jay.Mac said...

so much for the dangerous Playstation controller in his hand- or the Sheriff's complaints about his tardiness in answering the door.

Unbelievable. I guess another three week suspension will be coming soon?

Anonymous said...

"Unbelievable. I guess another three week suspension will be coming soon?"

With pay no doubt...

Anonymous said...

I see things like this, and then I watch morbidly obese people standing in front of the frozen food locker at the store, whining that they're hungry. I see high school kids throwing trash on the street, and if you question them, they don't have any idea what makes Dec. 7 a day to remember. I hear James Baker say we need a Middle East peace conference, but without Israel. I watch my town sprout cameras at every intersection, and my neighbor tell me in answer to a question, "I didn't even see any cameras". I hope when it's my turn, it's a quick death, I've been tortured already. On the other hand, if G*d grants me justice, hell's coming with me.

Anonymous said...

great shades of Waco, the disappearing door thing again.

Causey doesn't want anybody or their families to get hurt. I guess he doesn't want his officers to live in doorless houses.

He should give their names and addresses. They should run if they are frightened. That's a better chance than the door shooting pricks gave the kid.