Friday, January 05, 2007

Talkin' to Aaron Zelman

I just completed an interview with Aaron Zelman of Jews for the Preservation fo Firearms Ownership for their "Talkin' to America" podcast program. We discussed, among other things, the Wayne Fincher case, the recent controversy broken by WarOnGuns about the FAA asserting a "collective rights" interpretation of the Second Amendment, this blog, my GUNS Magazine columns, the BIDS System, my Domestic Enemies review, and a whole bunch of other cool and groovy things.

I'll put up a link and announcement when he's got the finished product posted.
------------

We ran out of time and did not get to the FAA story. I think it went well, but you can judge for yourself when the podcast goes up on the JPFO site.

Many thanks, Aaron--you're a gracious host.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep on keeping up the good fight DC