Wednesday, January 03, 2007

We're the Only Ones Rooty Tooty Fresh and Shooty Enough

An Alexandria police officer who shot and killed a teenager last year will be disciplined, but not fired, police officials announced on Tuesday.

Officer Carl Stowe was working as a security guard when he fired shots, killing 18-year-old Aaron Brown in a Duke Street IHOP parking lot on Feb. 25.

Only "The Only Ones" could get away with stepping in front of a car and then claiming it was coming at them so they had to defend themselves.

Oh, and about the title to this post? I'm really sorry. Truly, I feel bad. I'll try not to let it happen again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

David,

I think you are being unfair.

I'm sure any of us would be treated the same if we shot a killed a person for skipping out on a IHOP bill.

Wouldn't we???

There is no double standard....

That would be ... uh, Un-American.

Anonymous said...

That should read "shot AND killed" not shot 'a' killed.

Proofreading is my friend....