Monday, February 12, 2007

"All I Know"

In yesterday's post, I wrote that I could not find All for One Tuscaloosa through any of the resources I use to find nonprofit organizations, and wondered if "public" moneys were being donated to religious organizations, something the left always frowns on when the values being promoted are traditional.

I wrote to the Tuscaloosa PD and to the "authorized journalist" who filed the story. So far, I've received back this reply from the reporter:
What was in the story is all I know about the transaction between the Police department and All for One Tuscaloosa. You would have to speak with Chief Swindle to get the details you're looking for.
My response:
Thing is, Mr. Smith, you're a reporter.

You honestly don't see a potential story in this, and don't have the means to dig for it?
Naturally I'll post any further developments.

UPDATE:
Mr. Codrea,

The email address to which you sent your message is for comments/suggestions concerning the Tuscaloosa Police Department's website, not for comments/complaints/questions concerning the Department itself.

I have forwarded your message to Chief Swindle.

Thanks,
TPD Webmaster

1 comment:

Kent McManigal said...

"Chief Swindle"? Hehe.