Sunday, September 02, 2007

Hitching a Ride With Grace

Buddy Stieger saw my romantic sportscar ride with Grace, and decided moving in on my girl was more important than our friendship.

The thought strikes that "Hitching a Ride With Grace" would be a fun way for bloggers to show us what they look like so we can put a face with the name. I don't do tags, but if you want to join in, now that Grace has left me by the side of the road, I don't care who she picks up.

Let me know if you decide to do this, and if enough people want to play I can do a gallery next weekend with links to your site.


UPDATE: Just to make sure all are included, feel free to Hitch a Ride With Cary instead:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys should be ashamed. At least, I never gave a pretty woman a stroke.

AlanDP said...

Done.