Thursday, November 08, 2007

Red's Update

From Ryan Horsley:

Several have already jumped the gun but that is ok, here is my post:
http://redstradingpost.blogspot.com/2007/11/national-report-atf-abuse-day.html

This will at least be an every year event that we have to start, this continuing cycle of the ATF getting out of control and then reigning them back in every couple years does not work, they continue taking more liberties and our rights continue to dwindle.

Also in my ongoing quest to find where Presidential Candidates stand on ATF abuse, todays blog features Fred Thompson:

http://redstradingpost.blogspot.com/2007/11/fred-thompson-on-atf-abuse.html

Thank you again,

Ryan

P.S. With Sullivan's confirmation hearings coming up this will give our Senators alot of questions to ask.


I was one of those guilty of jumping the gun. Here's my email to the OIG:
From: dcodreaAThotmailDOTcom
To: oig.hotline@usdoj.gov
Subject: Glenn Fine--Investigate BATFE Abuse
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 15:21:16 -0800

Mr. Fine,

I for one am sick of these unelected bullies and their arbitrary standards designed to harass honest gun shop owners out of existence.

If you want to see some examples of what I'm talking about, just click on the following link. I have publicly designated them as BATFU, because that exemplifies their attitude better than anything else I can think of.

Shame on the Bush administration, which was put in power in hair's-breadth elections TWICE by gun owners, to allow this abuse of power to happen on its watch.

David Codrea
[Phone and Address]
The War on Guns

Would those of you who tell me you get value from this site please send your email today?

6 comments:

Ken said...

Is done.

Anonymous said...

Sent...

Bounty Hunter

Anonymous said...

I sent mine

Anonymous said...

Ditto.

chris horton said...

Here's mine,I jumped to quick also..
Inspector General Glenn Finn,
I am writing you sir, in hopes that you will continue to investigate the abuses by the ATF against lawful gun owners and gun-dealers in this great land,the United States of America.As one of them sir,I am continuously appalled and ashamed at this Rouge arm of the Govt using tactics to punish and destroy my 2ND Amendment Rights CLEARLY WRITTEN into the Bill Of Rights.This agency continues to waste taxpayer money,including yours,sir,and as an American,I ask that you please put a stop to these continuous abuses by the ATF.Millions of us are watching and waiting sir.This Group should have been dis-mantled when Prohibition ended.
Sincerely,
Christopher Horton

Anonymous said...

Done