Friday, November 16, 2007

We're the Only Ones Brutally Expensive Enough

Mayor Daley could buy 5,000 new cop cars or 7,000 blue light security cameras for the money rogue cops have cost the city the last five years. It’s a staggering number that you haven't heard, until now. Mark Suppelsa investigates the cost of police brutality.
What costs? It all comes from the slave work force, but still, I'm wondering what the effect on crime would be if that $111 MILLION had gone toward arming the Citizens of Chicago as opposed to paying for the sins of Daley's thug "Only Ones" who have disarmed them under threat of even more vicious brutality.

Sodomized with a screwdriver. Good Lord, what kind of sick mad dog perverts relish their own brutality this way?

That Snuffy and Jesse aren't leading outraged mobs of indignant rabble against these domestic enemies instead of an out-of-town gun store shows what evil police state apologist frauds they are.

And the excuse given at the end of the video--that this is in line with what other cities are shelling out--ought to outrage and chill every thinking American. It certainly puts the oft-tendered "few bad apples" apologia in the proper light. You know--like the manipulation perpetrated by the "Authorized Journalists" using the word "rogue" in the lead-off sentence...

[Via HZ]

6 comments:

Ken said...

Yeah, that was the first thing that crossed my mind too.

"Rogue? You keep on using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means."

Anonymous said...

As a resident of Chicago, I've tried to keep an eye on what is going on here.

There certainly are many instances of police brutality in Chicago, but there are quite a few instances of proper use of force being litigated as abuse. Until the police stop perpetrating the abuse they will be open to the false accusations as well.

In many ways the Chicago media is as unfair to Chicago police as they are to Chicago gun owners.

Kent McManigal said...

It is sad that the "few" bad cops give a bad name to the .0000001% who are good.

David Codrea said...

Sorry dwl, but each one of them who is prepared to use deadly force to prevent me from exercising my unalienable right to keep and bear arms is a criminal and deserving of being treated as one. My guess is that would be all of them.

Anyone who would do that to another sovereign human being--for a paycheck--has proven themselves capable and willing to commit acts of brutality.

"Just following orders" doesn't cut it with me. Anyone who values their job more than my freedom is not my friend. But if you think they're yours, feel free to prove me wrong.

Anonymous said...

Well, it's not like I go out for beers with any of them...lol.

Jim said...

Many of the rank and file of the Chicago Police Department are much more in line with us than with Richie Daley. Unfortunately, they stand to lose their job/assignment, even pension if they get out of line. Richie Daley has many ways of making life miserable for those who get out of lockstep, and he'll break your ricebowl in a minute if you stand up to him. I've been voting "anybody but Daley" since he was elected. My plan now is to shake the dust off my sandals as I cross the Chicago City Limits for the last time when my wife and I retire in six years.