Monday, December 24, 2007

A Couple of Posts I'm Working On...

...that will need to wait until after Christmas.

One is about the despicable bastards trying to paint Ron Paul as a racist. I'm coming after you, and you're not going to like it. Too bad. You shouldn't lie.

Also, I've been corresponding with other gun bloggers about a certain member of a certain anti-rights group. We should have some interesting information to share.

I don't mean this to be a tease--it's just that doing things properly involves a lot of work and care, and hey, it's Christmas.

I'll post a greeting tomorrow, but barring anything of profound significance, will be taking it easy for the rest of today and tomorrow.

6 comments:

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Also, I've been corresponding with other gun bloggers about a certain member of a certain anti-rights group. We should have some interesting information to share.

Now that sounds like something I'll want to see.

Anonymous said...

45superman:

In case you didn't see this in the Point/Counterpoint comments, I got a reply from Professor Alexander Riley.

A. Riley's reply:

I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about, but Merry Christmas to you as well.

I dunno. If I received an email from a complete stranger suggesting that I was a "racist, sexist, anti-semitic, homophobic, illiterate bigot" and that evidence of such was all over Google and You-Tube, I think I'd be asking a question or two.

But that's just me...

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Yeah, I saw that--thanks.

Looks as if he's trying to back away from some of his more virulent sputterings.

Not a bad idea, but methinks he's a bit late.

Kent McManigal said...

Merry Christmas, David!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work, David!

Merry Holiday Of Your Choice!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas David from Big Sky Country.