Friday, January 11, 2008

I Always Knew They Were Worthless...

..but I still think this overvalues* "The Gun Guys" (I won't link to them here--why send them traffic?)

Stan's post that I just reported on included a link to The Joyce Foundation's 2005 Annual report. Do you realize they gave Mark Karlin Associates $650,000 "To support the continued efforts of its Freedom States Alliance," of which Gun Guys is a part, so they could put out lame, vindictive, lying crap that nobody reads (except those if us who know better)? I guess we should be thankful those resources are going down the drain rather than being used effectively against us.

[*I'm sure this just means they're not part of any system that allows their real numbers to be tracked by the public. Why do you think that is?]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Gun Guys are so astoundingly ignorant that I'm just about ready to believe that they're really NRA plants intended to discredit the antis...

Michael Z. Williamson said...

If you look at the writing style, it's EXACTLY that of Mark Morford, the bigoted @#$bag who writes for the San Fruitcisco Chronicle.

When I challenged them to post the REAL contact info for the site owners, instead of the blatant fake, it diverted to some minor anti-gun group in Shicago.

Cowards, bigots and filth, the lot of them.