Thursday, March 27, 2008

Speaking of Politics...

...I just got the following from the Tom McClintock campaign:
As you know, however, my liberal opponent is a multi-millionaire and I am not. Instead of writing myself a check for hundreds of thousands of dollars, I must rely on dedicated individuals like you, who have stood with me through thick and thin and wholeheartedly believe that we will bring our Republican principles back to the forefront of our nation's political discourse.

We have a finance deadline coming up on March 31 and the more funds we can show on that report the more secure our position as the front-runner becomes. Will you help me show as commanding a position as possible on March 31?
Well, California gun owners? Will you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's too bad he's not running for one of our US Senate seats, currently occupied by two raving Dhimmicrap lunatics both from the San Fransicko area. Tom's running to represent CA's District 4, even so, I'll send him some bucks to help keep him ahead.

Duncan Hunter is my rep (52nd District), and I need to see what I can do to get his son elected to his seat. Hopefully, Duncan will run against Barbara Boxturd in 2010. We NEED to get those two overgrown talking turds out of the Senate's orifice.