Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tales of the Gun

Liberty Belles has a click-through ad on their home page to buy The History Channel's "Tales of the Gun" DVDs.

If you do it through there, I guess they get a commission. I'm not sure if they get anything for just clicking on the ad--the ones I'm familiar with have terms and conditions saying you're not allowed to ask people to do that or they'll DQ you.

I need to steal their idea and the crumbs from their mouths and do that here. I was expecting by now I'd be able to build that indoor pool, what with how wildly popular "shall not be infringed" advocacy is with gun owners and all. But I actually think we've got one of those situations where what I'm paying out in electricity use negates ad revenues coming in. Then if you factor in calorie consumption, I'd say we're looking at a net loss.

1 comment:

Jerry The Geek said...

"Net Loss"?

Nice choice of words, David.

And ... yeah, that's pretty much the way it works.

It's like Vanity Press, only without the dignity. Right?