Monday, April 14, 2008

None But the Brave

Two Georgia gun dealers have agreed to monitoring in settling the federal lawsuit brought against them in 2006 by New York City. That leaves only Smyrna-based Adventure Outdoors in an unusual case set for trial next month.

..."[Adventure Outdoors co-owner] Jay Wallace will go as far as to hock his car and his shop and all the guns in to see this case through," attorney John Renzulli in an interview Friday night. "This guy has complete moral conviction that he did not do anything wrong. ... He feels he has been wronged and he's going to show the jury [New York] City is wrong. They sued the wrong guy."

So why would any Georgia gun owner give their business to one of the roll-overs, instead of to the man of principle?

Even if you don't live in GA but would still like to help defeat a treasonous billionaire wretch, send non tax deductable funds via mail to:

Bloomberg Fight Back Fund
630 Windy Hill Road
Smyrna, GA 30080

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to know where the NRA is at?

me said...

HOW THE HELL IS THIS KOSHER?

The shops that settled agreed to monitoring for three years. New York will pay a court-appointed monitor to review records and inventory, to videotape sales activities and to send in undercover customers to attempt "straw purchases" — buying a gun for someone not legally allowed to have one. Store employees will be given enhanced training on making legal firearm sales and identifying straw purchasers.

Assuming it's true that is. The city, or state of new york has no authority there. Fucking liars!

David Codrea said...

Us too, anon.

Why not email and ask them--and let us know what they say?

jaysview said...

Thanks David for your Blog. I need all the help I can get. The $$$ have gone through the roof. I don't have other dealers to split the cost with any longer. I have run my business as honest as I know how. I follow all ATF laws to the T. I can and will win this case. I know this issue is bigger than my store. It's important to the industry and freedom as we know it to continue the fight. Please continue to pass the word.

Jay Wallace bloombergfigtbackfund.com

Anonymous said...

I really regret not having known about the March deposition, but I will make efforts to tell others about this here in NYC. cycjec