Saturday, April 12, 2008

On Guns and Kids

I am a student at the University of Oklahoma and if anyone was allowed to carry a concealed weapon, I would go somewhere else. I feel very safe here and if it went into effect that anyone could have a gun, I would feel like I could get shot at any time. Why not instead of lettingmore people carry around guns we make STRICTER gun laws that dont LET people like Seung-Hui Cho able to BUY the gun in the first place. AND he wasnt even supposed to be able to buy a gun!
Larry Correia encourages a child to become a young adult.

[Via Rick R]

2 comments:

Kent McManigal said...

Funny. I feel safer when surrounded by regular armed (non-badged) people. But "feelings" have nothing to do with it. The truth is, I actually AM safer.

GunRights4US said...

The sheep standing in the middle of the pack tells himself he's safe!

This is a university student? Such poor grammar bespeaks a product of the government mandated youth indoctrination camps (public school) where one is taught not how to think, but WHAT to think.