Thursday, April 17, 2008

Say "Ahhh"

The government plans to begin collecting DNA samples from anyone arrested by a federal law enforcement agency — a move intended to prevent violent crime but which also is raising concerns about the privacy of innocent people.
Yet more Liberty enhancements from "The Vote Freedom First President."

Gee, if a republican will do this to us, just imagine what the democrats will do when they take over. Perhaps the frog will jump?

McCain'd never do this to us...would he?

And remember: "They hate us because we're free."

3 comments:

chris horton said...

"Perhaps the frog will jump?"

Good one! I've used that line, and heard that one, since I was a kid!

Anonymous said...

bear in mind this collection is done on arrestees, not convicted persons. Next step is to do so on detainees, then on anyone on the periphery of an investigation, then everyone period.

I have said for a long time this was coming. On Gunboards I was labeled a paranoid. Maybe I am, but doesn't mean they aren't out to get us.

And once they have the DNA of everybody how hard would it be to silence your detractors with a little fabricated evidence? Oh, but there goes my paranoia again. They would do that. Except for all the times they already have, just not with evidence as specific as DNA. Only because their collection wasn't inclusive enough.

Unknown said...

The question no longer is, "Am I paranoid?"

The question is, "Am I paranoid enough?"