Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Enter the Baltimore Sun's Gun Snitch Slogan Contest!

We could generate public interest in the program by holding a contest for a slogan. Here is my idea: "Report a Gun - Make a Few Bucks." What's yours?
Contests? I LOVE contests!

Here's my entry:
How about:
"Got a Gang Rival? Let Us Do Your Dirty Work For You?"
I could have thought of others, but there are so many to choose from!

Head on over and give 'em yours. It doesn't say if we win anything, but somehow I think we'll all win if we take a minute and enter.

And spread the word.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll try.

Inform on a gunowner and get your thirty pieces of silver.

Anonymous said...

Be a rat!
Get a grand for each gat!


Comrade-ical, dude!
You know you never liked him anyway...

chris horton said...

The name Sheila Dixon, it rhymes with Dick Nixon, and we all know what happened to him.

His poicies failed, but we must prevail,a bounty will work,let's begin.(again?)

Anonymous said...

It may not rhyme, but I just found my new side job.
$500 a pop, dang. I'm gonna make some money of these guys.

Anonymous said...

My comment:

Free Evidence Disposal for Fun and Profit!

Fletch said...

Who needs the 4th amendment? Dial-a-probable-cause!

Anonymous said...

Live the life of the Hitler Youth - Turn in family and friends for fame and profit