Friday, May 09, 2008

Lou Dobbs on Olofson

The conviction of a Wisconsin gun owner has people saying the case threatens their right to bear arms.
If you missed the segments from the past two nights, here is the first one, from Wednesday.

They've done a hell of a job summarizing things.

I made this argument with my little wading excursion at The New York Times and I'll make it again here: If mainstream media outlets perceive a market demand for RKBA-related stories, they will feature them. If they don't, they won't.

That means, if you find out they are featuring something like this, you need to not only watch it, but spread the word. Likewise, I now urge you to watch and spread the word for the video clip the title to this post links to.

Plain and simple: If they know it's being watched, their incentive to do it again increases. Plus it's pretty evident Lou Dobbs is both interested and sympathetic. I know it's easy to dismiss CNN as the "Communist News Network," but I've seen more truth coming out of Dobbs than I ever did from those sterile queen bee frauds O'Reilly and Hannity over at Faux News.

I also encourage you to do one other thing: When they do something right, let them know you appreciate it.

Look at how easy it is to do--and it only took a few seconds:


I'll post the second segment when it becomes available. It was even better than the first, with a very interesting development I'll talk about when I post it, and Len Savage does a fine job representing out position, that is, the truth.

No comments: